Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Saturday, August 31, 2019

Just Beachy



LAST DAY to get and use FREE 300L credit at Gall, Vaxer, Sweet Temptations 
or Chic & Shoes! 
Click the subscriber to get the credit. You can only choose one store.


Outfit - Sweet Temptations by Moonshine Allerhand "Libby" (NOT free; used store credit)

Hair - Exile by Kavar Cleanslate "Vera" FREE gift at Hair Fair Blonde sim ENDS TOMORROW (9/1)

Nails -  Lv.100 by foofoo25 group gift (FREE)
Maitreya only

Ring - Tardfish by Sada Snowpaw "chompy ring" FREE gift at Gacha Garden This round ends TODAY 8/31

Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins by Izara Zutamini August group gift in apricot (NOT free) Past gifts are only available to purchase so grab today!

Shape - 7 Deadly s[K]ins "Deborah" for Genus Baby Face 

Pose - Versuta by versuta pose set on Marketplace (1L)

Head - GENUS Project by Freezea "Baby Face" (NOT free)

Body, hands & feet - Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle (NOT free)


Location - Backdrop Cove



I forgot to take a close up pic when I was in the Black Dragon viewer.  I didn't feel like opening it back up and turning up my computer's graphics again, so here is a quick pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment