Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sugar is My Weakness

 

Hair - Tukinowaguma group gift (free)
Has a lot of color choices

Skin - Mother Goose's "Lene" lucky board prize

Eyes - [REVE] subscriber gift
Fatpack of colors

Lip shine - {Sugar Heart} group gift (free)

Sprinkles on mouth - {Sugar Heart} group gift (free)
The "sticky part" tattoo layer of the gift is not shown in picture by accident

Stockings with mesh sprinkles - {Sugar Heart} group gift (free)

Bunny Tail - +Half-Deer+ free gift available during September only
Tintable

Shoes - Duh! "Dolly Pumps" free usable demo

Drink - poche "Strawberry Ice-Cream Soda" freebie

Chair and table - Grumble lucky chair prize

Pose - *PosESioN* group gift (free)
Set of poses

Shape - CS Shapes previous gift

The following are free gifts from the I Love Cupcakes Hunt 2: ends October 1st

Dress *mesh* - Pink Ribbon 21

Hat - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations

Cupcake tray with bird - Poppies Furniture

Skybox with pictures and rug - SK Design
Click here to see another picture of it

I really hate it when I finish pictures then realize mistakes :(  Maybe I should take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment